Technical polymers and thermoplastics are designed to precisely fulfil specific technical requirements. Whether in the automotive industry, in aviation, electronics, medical technology or chemistry – engineering plastics are used in a number of areas that do not allow any compromises in terms of quality and reliability.
- Mechanical properties such as hardness or impact resistance to withstand high mechanical loads
- Heat resistance to withstand the requirements without loss of properties
- If necessary, the additional function of electrical insulation
- Durability due to high wear resistance, even in moving equipment
- Lighter weight than metals with equivalent stability
Polyamide 6 is characterised by high mechanical strength, stiffness and also temperature resistance. Fillers and additives, such as glass or carbon fibres, strengthen existing properties or add required characteristics according to customer specifications.
PA6. In combination with fillers and additives, PA66 compounds offer the right solution for every application.