Due to their exceptional physical and chemical properties, high-performance polymers are used in very demanding applications. Especially in comparison to conventional plastics, they convince through their compatibility with extreme conditions and high loads.
- High temperature resistance, both hot and cold
- Excellent mechanical properties such as high strength or hardness
- Resistance even to environmental influences including aggressive chemicals, acids and solvents
- Certain variants provide excellent electrical insulation properties
- Also suitable for applications with permanent friction
- Stability and resistance despite the low weight
Our fluoroplastics product portfolio includes both virgin materials and regranulates – near to prime!